Change: It’s happening now!
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. – Barack Obama
Change is exciting however change can also be daunting and terrifying at the same time. That is how I felt yesterday and it wasn’t pretty. I couldn’t breath. I am in midst of one of the biggest changes in my life. I am slowly packing up my apartment, I am sorting, selling, giving away or packing my belongings. However, I let it completely engulf me yesterday morning. I escaped yesterday afternoon and got out of my apartment and saw my my good friend AVE and her bundles of joy, my heart felt full. I came home and wrote out what I was feeling and what my next plan of attack was. It was completely the opposite of what I thought I would be doing.
- Do anything but pack tomorrow.
- Spend time writing and creating.
- Take your long morning walk.
- Eat yummy delicious food.
- Breath, meditate and be still and happy where you are right now.
- Take stock of what you have achieved and how far you have come.
- Don’t waste away precious time.
- Be present.
- Love you for who you are and not what others want you to be!
- Be proud of who you are!
Now that was quite a list and that is exactly how I have spent my Saturday and everything else can wait till Monday. This is my weekend!
❤ and gratitude,
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer